Tuesday, May 13, 2008

From the Desk of Ms. Parris

Oxford City School donated over $32,775.28. This is unbelievable. I am still in shock. This is FANTASTIC! I do not have the totals yet with the break down per school. When I get it I will share it with you. However, the breakdown really doesn't matter because we joined as ONE and made a
statement with our joint efforts.

Some of you might not know but I want to take a minute to say
THANK YOU to the following people for all there hard work in helping set up and decorating the field...
MS. WEBB, MRS. WILLIAMSON, THE PE CLASSES, WAYNE YATES, ALL THE COACHES, and AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO HELPED IN SOME WAY.

When I looked over and saw the sign that said BELIEVE BLVD. I just had to smile and think that all things are possible. I also think there was some divine intervention with our totals.

YOU ARE THE BEST OVER ALL THE REST!!!
HAVE A GREAT END OF THE YEAR...AND GET READY FOR NEXT YEAR!!!

On behalf of all the Team Captains...we say Thank You!

Glennis Parris...OHS Team Captain

Paula Waits....CEH Team Captain

Kae Bailey........Coldwater Team Captain

Amanda Gaskins...DeArmanville Team Captain

Summer Anderson...OMS Team Captain

Syprina Brown
Jan Griffith....OES Team Captains